pro stock diesel class

allowing the radiator in the bed. I think thats the only rule i dont meet, i have my D80 welded in but they allow solid suspension so that should be fine.

not really sure but im not gonna drive 5hrs to find out. i dont see the big deal its not like im getting an advantage but rules are rules i guess.

the issue of 'radiator in the bed' is a weight issue - nothing more.

IF you want to use the radiator in the bed as your cooling radiator - just put another radiator in the normal position - filled with coolant - and you will pass tech without an issue. there are already a couple of pullers doing just that.

about the 2010 rules. there will be a short meeting at Bloomsburg on October 3 in the afternoon to discuss the rules. FPP wants next year's rules to reflect the desires of 75-90% of the 2009 USA-EAST members. those are individuals that drive the class and those are the folks that we want to satisfy on a yearly basis.

my personal view is that moving to an 'open driveline rule' will ruin the class and end the progress that we have made. i look at NTPA/PPL/ECS and see 4-6 'open driveline' trucks in the class and this will NOT fly with the FPP clients.

about the 2010 rules. there will be a short meeting at Bloomsburg on October 3 in the afternoon to discuss the rules. FPP wants next year's rules to reflect the desires of 75-90% of the 2009 USA-EAST members. those are individuals that drive the class and those are the folks that we want to satisfy on a yearly basis.

my personal view is that moving to an 'open driveline rule' will ruin the class and end the progress that we have made. i look at NTPA/PPL/ECS and see 4-6 'open driveline' trucks in the class and this will NOT fly with the FPP clients.
If we are to stay stock appearing driveline. I think that limiting the single turbo is a good idea. 3" single classes are drawing a good amount of trucks and is about the limit of the power one can put to stock appearing driveline IMHO. Also I think that is basicly what most of us are running already.

This would help to add some space between RWYB Diesels and Pro Stock. The only real difference now is driveline.

the issue of 'radiator in the bed' is a weight issue - nothing more.

IF you want to use the radiator in the bed as your cooling radiator - just put another radiator in the normal position - filled with coolant - and you will pass tech without an issue. there are already a couple of pullers doing just that.

I dont understand how its a weight issue. Your moving weight from the front to the back when most of the time you want it up front. If anything i would think having 2 radiators would make a weight issue. But ill wait to see if anything changes and if not ill just move mine back up front so i can come run with you guys.

Back