Pro Stock Tractors at TS

2Tone12V

Anyone notice who won both nights at TS....? First time out in a tractor as well. Better get your trucks scheduled in if you plan to take it there. Cause if that keeps happening. There is going to be a line of tractors waiting.

He appears to be waaay down the list Sat. But still, must be running pretty good as that was no slouch of a class either night with plenty of heavy hitters present!

And I guess they have money coming out of their ears to be fielding two super stock trucks and a prostock tractor! :eek:

Anyone notice who won both nights at TS....? First time out in a tractor as well. Better get your trucks scheduled in if you plan to take it there. Cause if that keeps happening. There is going to be a line of tractors waiting.

That wasn't Curts first run in a tractor...

Babler won Pro Stock on Saturday.

Guess my computer was messing with me. I saw that and was very surprised to see that he won Saturday, which he didn't. Cause he didn't have a great pass. Tractor seemed to be all over the place at the start. None the less, out of the gate with a win is pretty sweet. I'd imagine there is more to come.

I've heard a few rumors about them starting to do tractor builds at the shop. Dyno'ed a few of them there when they first bought their engine dyno from what I was told as well.

I've heard a few rumors about them starting to do tractor builds at the shop. Dyno'ed a few of them there when they first bought their engine dyno from what I was told as well.

More money involved. Probably a more long term business

That would be my guess. Look at how many tractors there are out there compared to trucks. Seems like everyone with a truck is selling and getting out.

Looks to be the trend. I don't blame them with how things are going. It's not cheap

Babler won Pro Stock on Saturday.

As in Nate Babler? I guess that's what happens when you buy a points champion tractor and slap your name on it.

If it was him they are my neighbors, not a lot of people are fond of him around here.

Last edited:
We're still plenty busy in the shop with all the truck stuff and not planning on getting away from that anytime soon. Just have a lot of tractor guys asking for help and dyno work so we help then out when we can.

Back