Procharger for Sale on Ebay, and here are some photos of it fitted on a Cummins

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
As many of you heard, we had this fitted up on the 6.7 dragster, but ended up parting it all out. It is for sale on Ebay, will see who needs it all.

Attachments

• blower mounting.jpg
    blower mounting.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
There are a few guys working on Prochargers on Dmax's and Cummins, and they seem to be making power.

Can you send me some more info on the charger. What size it is and some things like that.

It is a F1-R race unit, self lubricated. It is a high internal gear ration, to make it simpler to spin on a low speed diesel...

I will sell the brackets, pulleys idler and belts too, but it will probably not fit into a street truck, just a custom setup. It is a RH rotation, 5.4 gear ratio.

Someone into diesels should for sure get this. Head unit flows 2000 cfm at 40 psi perfect for a large 'charger

Scott do you still have the 6.7 ?
And the old data loger ?

The 6.7's are all gone, even the special cranks. The data logger is over in Australia, soaking up Fosters, waiting for me to come over and hook it up on a 12V in a Australian coupe. Still have tons of stuff, putting it up on Ebay a bit at a time...

I can verify, the Prochargers are a blast on a diesel. :D

All this stuff is popping up now, but I bet I won't be able to find anything around the end of the year when I have extra money, lol. Got one on my 6.0, need one for my 12 valve and my 6.4 now.

Whoops, tried to edit the listing to let a guy from Norway bid on it, and had to relist it.... Here ie the new item number... 330470565123 Lots of questions on this item, and a bunch of diesel guys.

Back