Progressive Controller

murphy41

So I ordered my Turbo yesterday, and decided its time to finish up the nitrous kit.

Who's controllers are you guys running, and or preffer?? Gonna be used for drag racing and figured a controller would best, lets hear your opinions, experiences, and thoughts!

NXD 5000. this controler is the most widly used one , I have them in stock, and will help tune even if its 2 am

Trust me they are the way to go. I have one on my truck, and love it.. makes life so good. Greg can really help you out too. He knows his stuff with nitrous! I can help too if needed

PM me a price Greg! How many stages you guys running, and what kind of jets? Throw your fueling and Turbo set ups out too, so I can get an idea!

The FJO is the Nitrous Express unit. The progressive controller will allow you to run 1 really big solenoid, and use the controller to bring it as much as you want, no need for jets or anything like that. I have mine setup to start coming on at 2lbs of boost with about 2 or 3 % of the solenoid, and then I have it start ramping up at around 18 lbs of boost. The program will also allow you to use time into your map also, it is a fine unit

nxd 5000 for me from greg... also got heater and bottle opener makes it very easy... been tryin to come up with a way to adjust paramaters of program on my iphone

The FJO is the Nitrous Express unit. The progressive controller will allow you to run 1 really big solenoid, and use the controller to bring it as much as you want, no need for jets or anything like that. I have mine setup to start coming on at 2lbs of boost with about 2 or 3 % of the solenoid, and then I have it start ramping up at around 18 lbs of boost. The program will also allow you to use time into your map also, it is a fine unit

I think I'm confused lol Which one are you running?

So....... say I run a......... 400hp solenoid, the controller will allow me to set it to only use 50% of the solenoid, and adjust the ramp of the 50% I'm using correct??

You got it., that is the cool thing, you dont need to run multiple solenoids with this unit, just one real big one, and let the controller run everything from there... I still run 2 solenoids, just for reasons,, but I dont really need too,, and the controller will controll two solenoids too if that is the way you want to go

So where are the best place to get one? I'm excited about it now!!

Talk to Greg (comp 461) he sells them,, good prices too from what I have seen

Greg, can you pm me a price on this controller as well. I am starting to think about what I need to do to get set up to spray this year.

how is it hooked up to read rpm? would a bd rad box interfere with the controller is what im getin at

Back