Project "Clean Up" (pics)

Props on a clean truck, and keeping it practical. I'm jealous of you Californians with zero rust

Bummer, in my mind, on the P-Pump though LOL

Thanks, that's what I wanted, after all its still a truck and will still get uses as one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Well it is still raining here but I decided to do a little bit of painting on the things that were not too critical.

Got my engine bay painted
uploadfromtaptalk1331943357039.jpg

And I painted my engine to match the truck.
uploadfromtaptalk1331943390944.jpg

Of wires Ron, or paint? Or all of it?lol

Nice engine color! It took me forever to find an engine color I was content with.

Nice truck as well, wish I had the patience to do something like this to mine. (the body work, not the pee-pump)

Saweet!

The p-pump idea crosses my mind a little more each day....

Last edited:
Thanks for the complements!

I got her painted today!

uploadfromtaptalk1332215896384.jpg

I think it looks good but I think it needs something else. Maybe a deep charcoal grey below the bottom body line. What do you guys think should I leave it alone or ad the charcoal grey?

I decided to do something a bit different and I think it turned out great!!!! Its all cleared now and I just have to wet sand it one more time. Tell me what you think.
uploadfromtaptalk1332284085963.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1332284122886.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1332284333953.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1332284002596.jpg

I think i would have went more for real flame look than the tribal look.

I tried them but they didn't flow as good as the tribal. I'm not big on tribal but I think it came out good as light as they are.

you sir have some talent, for all you who disagree try it! its way harder than you think. trust me on that

Thanks alot! It is quite a bit of work that is for sure lol.

ive done some just playin around, did a tear checkered flag with drop showdow on one of my old snowmobiles. i was bored waiting for snow.

Even in primer the First Gens. are the best looking trucks they ever made.

Back