Project "JAKD" Progress Pics

Bear Hunter

JAKD 07 Harley
Ok guys, long time coming....here are some real pics of the truck....

It's a 2007 Harley Davidson Edition in "Dark Stone" but that's all I'm tellin you for now LOL

Here is a pic from my trip yesterday....sorry about the bugs on the window. It took me forever to get to McAllen because I had to pull over every 1/2 mile to wash the truck LOL (j/k)
20712.JPG

Here is Marty from Truck Toyz flexin for the camera
20713.JPG

Some shots of the truck on the lift
20714.JPG

20715.JPG

...and here it is at ride height
20716.JPG

LOL ....Just kidding

Looks good. Good luck with the project. I am sure between Marty's crew and your cleaning abilities you will have a fine looking truck.

Congrats on the new rig!!! :ylsuper: :Cheer:

One question though, why hasn't Ford put disk brakes in the rear yet???

They did...a long time ago...that's the parking brake.

Glad to see it moving now Kevin. Swing by the shop if you get time so we can see it in person.

sweet, I love those harley trucks. I've been wanting to make a bagged 2wd dually out of a harley truck... maybe if i win the lottery

finally we get an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: must be at least gettin an exhuast, i aint seeing the stock exhuast in the pic, or a muffler either LOL

Thanks guys!

DalPilot... wish I could have made it man. I couldn't get off work.

UNBROKEN... you got it bro

BFD... Sharp eye man ;) How do you know I didn't take the stocker off just to clean it? LOL (j/k)

Wish you would have said u were coming down this way. Guess I'm going to sneek by the shop tomorrow and look at it. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Good luck with the new Truck Bear Hunter......can't wait to see the finished product.

NIIIIICE Kevin! Glad to see you have a new toy to play with!

excited all ready to see the new one!! Good start it looks like.

Im glad you got a new truck Kevin :D i trust you will make it as sick, or better than your last one hehe...

Enjoy that sweet truck bud,
Dom

Back