Project X “the Beetle “ gets a indestructible Valair TDI clutch

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Diesel powers Project X “The Beetle “needed a clutch that would stand a lot of punishment , with street use, track use , and land speed racing. Dan at Valair put his thanking cap on , and the results are absolutely rock solid . Here are pictures of the clutch going in to its second season of punishments. Thanks Dan and Valair

Valair is now solidly in the TDI clutch world, and I’m confident that soon they will take the lead. We don’t need any non America made clutches on our TDI’s

DSCN1336.jpg

Seriously? Seriously? There are lots of USA made clutches out there already.... And why no talk of Drag week this year? Cant put your money where your mouth is Greggles? I'm looking at all the photos of drag week and the only VW I see is a 1.8t Jetta...... :( LOL

You really need to clutter the section up with all these threads? Make a "project thread".

Ok i just saw this, and Gregg I appreciate your support, but I don't know about indestructable, lets say we can build a clutch for almost any application, and we are Texas based. also We are currently doing a 1M expansion, building a new facility on a 20 acre site, and have plans to go into a broader product line operating out of both locations.

I saw you facility , its impressive , and they all said your stuff was made by Chinese, if that’s true then there must be a lot of boot wearing red neck chinaman.
Thanks Dan , again your leading the pack in clutches

Back