Project X Beetle has let me down

oldpoopie

Come on Greggles. All these Hardware shill threads...... You are blowing up this import diesel forum with separate threads for every new fastener you throw at that thing..... Why no results?

No show at Pike's Peak after all the talk.

No show at Drag Week after all the talk.

I'm scanning the results for WOS 2010 and I dont see any listings for Greggles, Kerma, Project-X, or anything resembling a TDI, so I assume no show there too.

I think after all the hype and threads we deserve some excuses.....

Last edited:
yep and I was there to give you the right lane :)

good job buddy.

oldpoopie, i just wanted to let you know that i truely do enjoy reading your posts. Carry on....

Old poopie....With only 36 post i can see you are fairly new to this community. Its rather clear to me with your above statements that you obviously do not know Graggles very good.....Over here at this forum we are conditioned & familiar with Gragg Hoog not following through with his promises. Im sure its just an over sight on your part but after some time you will feel more comfortable with his grandios ideas...In fact, if you listen to them long enough you may even start to believe them your self. Its a known fact that Greag is the god father of all diesel motorsports & the inventor of the internal combustion engine. So if you would,please show a little more respect for someone of his prominace. Thank you & have a nice day. :shake:

You are blowing up this import diesel forum with separate threads for every new fastener you throw at that thing.
I wonder, why cant update one topic? Dont really need every mod own topic? Even if you are King of diesel tune.

His million billion dollar beetle is actually just as fast now as my Golf that has been sitting in the rain for a year. Actually it has only got 3000km during the last three years. And I still have better ET and alot better trap speed. The same bushings and whatnot that came from the factory in year 99 and with 240k km on them. With cobra lowering springs and Boge shocks (300€ as a set) run for 50k or so. With Wanli chineese tires that are HARD. If anyone wants the chasis and a spare engine for 2000€ I'm more than willing to sell them. The missing parts are ABS pump and stock IC. I'm bored with that whale.

Cricket_bw.GIF

Of course if he does go, and does succeede, as per the website, he is only setting records in Texas.... I've added the bold for clarity....
•Show what YOU have on a ONE-MILE straight (run wide open on an airport runway in Texas- 130mph, 160mph, 190mph & 200+mph)
•Compete for the best of the best in your class
•Set a high-speed record in Texas
•Get the chance to join the 200+mph club of Texas

•Test your equipment, prove something to yourself
•Heck, just come out for a good time

Hey oldpoopie, can you PLEASE post the Greg personality land speed record image from tdiclub here???

Damn, I missed this thread? Congrats Justin! I'm sure the ISSPRO gauges are what put you over the top ;)

And Nick - what's up with that 60' time? A wee bit of tire spin? Awesome MPH though! BTW, my lowly high-16-second Jetta cuts 2.4 60' times ;)

Back