PSD vs RWYB gas trucks

cumminsconvoy

Is there a plan if the PSD Trucks start beating the RWYB gas trucks this year?
The PSD guy's had 1 second and 2 thirds in the RWYB class last year. After winter builds whats going to happen this year. I want to know what people think.

PSD?
There isn't a Powerstroke on the planet that will run with the gassers in that class that meets the rules....:hehe:

Is there a plan if the PSD Trucks start beating the RWYB gas trucks this year?
The PSD guy's had 1 second and 2 thirds in the RWYB class last year. After winter builds whats going to happen this year. I want to know what people think.

Wayne, the closer the diesel trucks and the gasser trucks stay together, the more successful this class becomes. It is in the best interests of the fans, the fair boards etc. , FPP, and ultimately the pullers themselves to keep it close. I really don't think the Pro Stock Diesel trucks can get much more out of them as their drivelines are maxed out. The gassers will probably stay about the same as they have for a decade or two.:poke: It's you and Calvin, but if either of you dominate, expect a weight change, soon.

I pretty much agree with Dale.

I'm also betting that a few of the gassers will step up. Berkey showed what kind of ballpark they need to be in to hang with you.

Maybe some of the old skool gassers will hang it up. Unless they build mountain motors they will never keep up with their own kind, let alone turbodiesels.

Back