Pull in Benton ky tonight June 18

Hmm Barry Aka nail-it told me about it, I think Dale Calender was coming and a few others? I'll see what I can find out.

Run what you brung, kind of what Sturgus was/ is if enough diesels show up they hope to split the class.

if i get my little girl out of doc in time this afternoon plain on pulling my truck just gna have to haul some azz to get from hopkinsville to Benton. but it can be done. just wish bob waganer had sent me the new TNTR for tonite but maybe i can have it before sturgis next weekend.

thanks butz, maybe we can do better then the indoor pull at sturgis and i wont have to come get the tow rig.

Headed out shortly to get my truck from drivelines. I will be pulling in (not pulling though) in an 08 silver F350 lifted with black wheels. Stop me if ya all see me.

Well at doctor now just waiting on them hope it dont take long cause im ready to go to the pulls.

Any results from last night?
Yea, it was a good pull last night. Good to see Phil, Blair and several others I haven't seen in a little while. Barry(nail-it) ended up winning although it wasnt pretty(need a new driver:kick::hehe:). I cant complain since it was his first pull on the new engine and still working some bugs out. I know some of the other guys where also having issues. Overall though it was fun.

well i enjoyed last nite and so did the family have some vids gna try to get em on youtube and post on here later today. all i know is should have pulled high range and let it shift to sec. in lock the converter but there be a next time.

It was a fun pull. Barry decided with a new motor he could use a higher gear lol it didn't work out to well. But iill say one thing, that truck is strong!

Back