Pull timing for meth injection

NitroRustler41

I got some custom tunes for my 7.3 with stage 1 injectors from Tony Wildman. I had him write the tunes for water/meth. I am assuming the only difference would be pulled timing so theres no pre ignition.

The motor sounds kind of muted At WOT compared to the canned high timing tune, and it almost feels slower.

I plan on running some wal-mart windshield washer fluid, so Im assuming only 20-30% meth at most. Do I still need this drastic timing decrease?

do you have a watermeth kit on your truck? i dont run any less timing with my kit. seems to be fine. i would try with and without timing and run which ever runs better

do you have a watermeth kit on your truck? i dont run any less timing with my kit. seems to be fine. i would try with and without timing and run which ever runs better

what kind of timing you running now with watermeth Im looking to run watermeth to keep my egt down pulling my trailer

im running 24deg that the quadzilla gives me. but i have a 24valve cummins. that is the max a vp44 can do

I dont have specific info on my tunes. I emailed Tony about this, over a week ago and havnet gotten a reply. He's hard to get ahold of but has alot of stuff going on right now.

currently no I do not have a water kit on my truck. I plan on only running staright wal-mart washer fluid, which I imagine isnt that high of a %.

tony wildman? so you have the ts chip?

i would just run the most timing and see how it runs with water meth

Back