Pulled the trigger Today....

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
Finally after selling the Dmax, I'm back in a Cummingz! Its a 2015 Laramie 3500 (leaves in the rear). I chose it after driving both and liked the leaf spring ride better, although stiff. project tow pig commence!

10675514_10205956585218811_2904554430116688765_n.jpg

LOL, it was a screw up at the dealership, they didnt even notice until I pointed it out... They have the Front flares ordered and are going to install them and remote start...

Parts List Commenced last night...

-Of course Deletes (EFI W/ Trans tuning)
-Fass
- Thuren 2.5" Coils
-overland shocks
- Carli Mini packs For the rear
- Front Windows Tinted
-Weathertechs
- Black appearance Group Headlights and Tails.
-Dechrome
- 20x10 BMF novakanes and 33's for now, as Thats what I have laying around.

I feel like im on CF with that list...LOL

Ordered a few parts today!

-Thuren 2.5" Coils
-Carli mini Leaf packs for the rear
-Overland Shocks
- Best top Powerboards
- B&W Turnover Ball
- Weathertechs...

I can't wait to get the truck.

Does your power steps come with the third linkage? If not get your dealer to order them as the distance between supports is to far from each other and it is almost impossible to get the boards to operate smoothly. Just my experience after spending hours on my back trying to get them to work without sagging or binding.

Does your power steps come with the third linkage? If not get your dealer to order them as the distance between supports is to far from each other and it is almost impossible to get the boards to operate smoothly. Just my experience after spending hours on my back trying to get them to work without sagging or binding.

I see what you mean now... The rear of both steps sags a bit.... the front is nice and tight. they work smoothly though...

If its a tow pig get a set of regular old airbags and get a set of Daystar airbag cradles under them so you get a plush street ride without engaging the bags when unloaded.

Let us know how the novakanes work. I just ordered my 2015 two weeks ago. Want to put 20x9 BMF REPR rims on it and 35s. Be interested to know bow high I got to go to fit them.

Some Updates: I installed the novakanes and sold them 2 days later and picked up some 20x10 Rehabs. Thuren Coils and Carli Min-leafs W/ overland shocks on. Tint Done, GN done. De-Badged. Stupid Chrome Trim Tail Lights are Gone, Black appearance Group Headlights are on the way and Diode Dynamics Reverse Light bulbs and Bed Lights and damn they are bright!

This thing Rides and Drives amazing compared to stock. Its Still Stiff but it soaks the big stuff up and there is no more slight vibration from rough roads. I cant wait to get it deleted, but its also so quiet....A few Pics

20150328_143802.jpg

20150406_184905.jpg

2015-04-08%2020.45.52.jpg

20150504_164332.jpg

20150504_164846.jpg

Looking good. Do the Thuren coils push the tire rearward just like spacers. I don't see how they wouldn't, but thought I would ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back