pullen tires

jscsir10

I'm going to be in the market for a new set of Pullen tires and was just curious to see what everyone is running in the stock and work stock classes? I have a duramax and not the truck in my sig. I dobdrive my truck during the week aswell.

Leaning towards the bfg K/O's or maybe fierce attitudes. I pull in ny so I don't see any clay where I go.

I'm sure this has been beat to death but there is alot of new tires out there every yr and I can't find to much updated threads.

I miss read it. Thought he put bfg T/A'S.. My bad.. Bfg had the t/a in every tire name.. I'm probably going with the a/t's since they also hold up to more miles then fierce attitudes.

I heard that they don't make the sts anymore? Lastnite I saw a nice set that looked like the sts but had bigger grooves. The guy didn't do to Gd but they looked awesome

They still make them.

Last year I did really well with Mastercraft Courser AT's when I pulled in Fonda NY. But they have a really nice hard track, you said theres no clay where you are.

Yeah there is really no clay where I pull which is central NY. I'm gonna get a price quote on the bfg's and hopefully I can have them on for Boonville by the end of the month.. On e I get videos uploaded I can let you guys see how bad I just spin..

Depending on ur tracks mud grapplers work very well better then bfg's we all run bfg's now but we run on a lot of clay tracks around us now. I have had great results with mud grapplers on loose tracks

You don't want fierce tires. Run bfgs or general grapplers for boonville and surrounding tracks. If truck isn't a dd then sts'

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Back