Pulling Truck Photos

44-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

last year's pics

Well for the OLDER BLUE, on the front weights all 100's except 2 125's thanks 2tone12v maybe We all will meet up sometime, is numdia again this year 2010

Well for the OLDER BLUE, on the front weights all 100's except 2 125's thanks 2tone12v maybe We all will meet up sometime, is numdia again this year 2010

I will be there!!!:rockwoot: Same sponsor as last year XDP!

awesome were hopeing to pick up a few also. did you see the january issue of diesel world

awesome were hopeing to pick up a few also. did you see the january issue of diesel world

Is that the issue you guys are in? I don't know them by actual month. But I did see your truck in one or one the cover if I'm not mistaken...?:clap: Congrats man!! Funny story. My truck was set up to have a photo whatever done in Numidia with Diesel world. Well the guy that was to do it had some health issues and wasnt there. Another was then suppose to do it. Well it never happened. Then I was told they dont want to do it cause of the big advertisement down the side.. :what: I could see that being a problem IF THEY WEREN'T A MONTHLY ADVERTISER ALREADY!! I mean geez! How greedy can you get. So I said the hell with the magazines and let the sponsor know. That can be between them now.

Few from this Summer

Attachments

• anythony2.jpg
    anythony2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 63
  • anythony3.jpg
    anythony3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 48
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65
  • Tory at St. charles county.jpg
    Tory at St. charles county.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 45
  • new7.jpg
    new7.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 55
heres a few of my setup....:rules:LOL powered by a 12 valve........ John Deere

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 205
  • ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 127
  • baa.jpg
    baa.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 150
  • baaa.jpg
    baaa.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 123
here is brandon reisert from Floyd Knobs, IN.

I dont think that any of us came within 50' of him that day. The offical wasnt very happy when he blew by him at about 40mph while he was waving the red flag.

Here's a couple from the Lancaster event

Attachments

• Emissions FAILx.jpg
    Emissions FAILx.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Half Way Therex.jpg
    Half Way Therex.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 68
yeah, i got the complete build up on myspace.com/arctic570 ,theres some videos on there too , its a JD466, 3.2 single, that started out with an allison auto, now running a 5 speed spicer, scs drop box, d60 front d80 rear, fun to build, going to do a few upgrades this winter, thinkin about streching her out a little... check out the pics, about a 100 of them, Brad

yeah, i got the complete build up on myspace.com/arctic570 ,theres some videos on there too , its a JD466, 3.2 single, that started out with an allison auto, now running a 5 speed spicer, scs drop box, d60 front d80 rear, fun to build, going to do a few upgrades this winter, thinkin about streching her out a little... check out the pics, about a 100 of them, Brad

Good seeing you on Saturday.... Hopefully :Cheer:next time i wont be as intoxicated :bang
LOL

Back