Pulling with twins in Maryland

D Twigg

Starting to understand
I've read the rules at the M.A.P.A. website and am having a problem putting it all together. What all do I have to do to pull my DD if I was to put twins on it?

Thanks Twigg.

Keep the big charger 80mm and under for twins is what that rule means. If your going to be at Cecil fair this weekend stop by and see me if you have any questions, I'll be glad to chat with ya about the rules.

My biggest issue is I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on the truck just to pull it every so often when I get the urge to and from what I was reading I'm going to have to spend some money on a trans blanket u joint shields ect. Drive shaft loops I'm already planning on doing any way just cause how my luck is, OR have I missed something and I'm wrong on that.

I'll have to measure the charger and see what size it is and I'm not going to be able to make it to the fair as I have to work but maybe another up coming pull I'll be able to make it out to.

Thanks Twigg

yes you will need the safety equipment like a trans blanket, u joint sheilds, air shut off, fire exitinguisher, and hub covers to run that class ... really should have them for every class of pulling IMO

Everything but the trans blanket can be bought or made pretty cheap

Back