Pulls in WI

Garrett, I thought you and the wife were both pulling this year??? Why hasn't her truck been to any on the local events?

From what I understand, they pulled the motor from hers to get his running again, then blew that one up.

Kas83 when are you going to get your truck out to a pull?

The day it can drive to one under its own power, maybe.

Not sure I'm gonna. Only being home 4 days a month doesn't do much for getting the truck together. Honestly can't decide to keep it and fix it up or get rid of the whole deal and buy a decent 3rd Gen for everday, within reason, driving. Have you hooked yours?

Hey John! How's it going for you this year?
My truck is coming along, slowly but surely. The block just got some wicked machine work done at LSM and should be back early next week.
The engine of mine that Garrett blew up was the built engine from my 96 DD. That one should be up and running after the season is done.

Sorry for the misinformation on the engine situation, thought that's what I had read.

Sorry for the misinformation on the engine situation, thought that's what I had read.
No problem. We have so many engines around here in various states of building that even we get confused sometimes!

How is your truck coming?

How is your truck coming?

Very slowly. Wanted it running by Labor Day, now I'll be happy if it's together by Memorial Day lol.

What does the schedule look like for the 25, 26, or 27th? Finally get some hometime, and would like to catch a pull if I could.

Very slowly. Wanted it running by Labor Day, now I'll be happy if it's together by Memorial Day lol.

What does the schedule look like for the 25, 26, or 27th? Finally get some hometime, and would like to catch a pull if I could.

LOL! I hear ya there. Sometimes I wonder if mine will ever be ready.

On the 25th we are going down to a hook in Missouri, Saturday is a BTPA hook in Richland Center, and Sunday there is a pull we are going to try to make it back for in West Bend. It starts at 1 and is always a good pull!

Congrats to Garrett on his first place pull at Amherst last night!

I hope to have my 12V ready for the 26th in RC to give him some competition since the Dmax guys cant do it! LOL

there is a pull in Mishicot on the 25th and 26th.....starts at 5:30 on the 25th and 3:30 on the 26th

Utica this weekend the 3 heres some info
Sunday, August 3, 2008

Address

County Road B & W
Cambridge, WI 53523

Contact Information
Voice: 608-764-8480

Looks like the trucks pull at 2pm.

http://uticapark.org/festival.html

and show up pretty early cause parking is a pita

Back