Pulse V2, Worth it??

Nutuphammerdown

DieselHolic
This isn't another edge comp or quad adr discussion. I'd like to get the adr, just curious on whether or not the pulse v2 is worth it or just go with the pod and pillar gauges? Is it easily readable? day and night? pros and cons??
Thanks,
-Brett

I like mine. It's easy to read and makes it easy to adjust anything on the fly. It is bright at night but can be dimmed down in the settings. In a highly modified truck I like mechanical guages better because I find them easy to keep track of but on a relatively stock truck the digital gauges are fine.

I like mine. It's easy to read and makes it easy to adjust anything on the fly. It is bright at night but can be dimmed down in the settings. In a highly modified truck I like mechanical guages better because I find them easy to keep track of but on a relatively stock truck the digital gauges are fine.

Awesome! Thank you thats what I was hoping to hear. I had never seen a night shot of it so I was curious. Some had said it was tough to read on the 1st pulse but glad to hear you can see it. thanks!

Quad makes several mounts. Most either suction to the windshield or stick to the dash with double sided tape.

The pulse 2 is alot better than the pulse 1. They upgraded to better buttons, faster processor, and more monitoring options. Its pretty easy on the eyes at night time and you can adjust the light brightness. It also has the cat5 cable that you can unplug from the back of the pulse if you want to update tunes. The first version was hardwired and a pita if you had to remove the pulse from the truck.

I hate the suction cup mounts. I want it to look factory. I get a deal on autometer gauges; pyro boost and trans temp (NV Series) under $280

I have the control pod for my adrenaline and it's garbage. Has anyone tried the iquad for the iPhone? Or would you recommend getting the pulse v2

I have the Iquad on my Ipad. It's nice, full color touchscreen for programming, you can choose what gauges you want displayed. The only downside is that my kids are constantly taking it out of the truck.
IMG_0483_resize.jpg

I talked to my buddy Glenn at Engineered Diesel and he said Edge would be the way to go for me, it's a work truck, not a race truck, so im going to buy the juice w/ attitude + CS monitor

Back