pump builder needed

oldblue116

Hey guys, I'm doing a p-pump 24v, and need to collect some info on some good builders. Its going to be a street strip truck. I'm thinking I might be able to get away with a good 12mm for my goals. So who do you guys suggest that does good work, and has fair prices. Oh and if you already have a built pump for sale, also let me know.
Here is another question, who is Seth? I see a lot of people who say "pump built by Seth". I hsve seen it enough and heard enough about him that he must do good work. Just never found out exactly who it is.

Thanks, Mark.

Ctdyounggun on here. He has some pump for sale right now actually. Diesel performance engineering. Vendor section.

Kevin at Northeast Diesel fantastic pump built by a great guy!

http://www.wimerfuelinjection.com/ They do great work, and have quick turn around. They are pretty close to you as well compared to some of the other pump builders.My previous experience with them entailed rebuilding a 13mm pump for a 3.0 class truck.

Leroy

Indeed, they are listed under the truck and tractor pulling section of their website. Pricing is available by phone

Seth gets my vote does great work and stand up guy does all my pumps.. Ctdyounggun on here

Seth gets my vote great service have a 12mm from him fuel very hard and high rpm

If i were to get one it would be from Seth..
The other guy i would try is Darren Morrison. He is doing a ton with a 12mm pump he builds..

If i were to get one it would be from Seth..
The other guy i would try is Darren Morrison. He is doing a ton with a 12mm pump he builds..

He sure is, looking at mamba and reading that its still a 12mm is a incredible, and hard to believe. Anyone know what his prices are like?

No idea.. Call the man, i have never had him not answer his phone.

he did my valvebody, yep, currently still vp powered, Waiting on Seth to give me a free pump lol

Back