Pushing front tires when turning...

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
My 90 2wd D250 Regular cab long bed plows the front tires any time you turn more than a few inches like you were running a spool in the rearend. We jacked up the rear on one side and it only spun the one tire when put in gear. So we know the rear isnt locked. The rear does have a limited slip in it with the proper fluid. Its practically impossible to park in a tight parking lot. Could it be the alignment or something else? The front tires scream when turning on pavement...

Last edited:
it could be the front end is worn, too much negative camber and the whole front tire is not making full contact.

Yep my bad missed it when I looked at. Put a tape on it and see if the toe is off

Last edited:
Front tires actually turn so far that they are stopping the movement of the truck when turned left or right hard. Driver side tire hits the steering box at full lock. I ordered a set of Moog 7226S springs for it and then its headed to tampa spring for an alignment check. If anything needs fixed I'll do it at home then take it back to get the alignment...

Springs are in, the front of the truck is 3 1/2 inches taller and it steers correctly but the alignment is screwed.

Back