Put down 977 rwhp

congrats on the numbers thats gotta be a ton of fun on the highway pulling away from corvettes and what not with ease.

you should come back when they have the dyno day. it would be nice to see a dodge on top instead of them calling out of state d-max guys to win the event. anyhow nice numbers congratulations

Flux 5s, Helix 2 and a combination of SMARTY TNT/r, TST, and EZ. I used the TST to set the timing at 6*. I got lots of info from others on this front, and it really worked well for me! Timinva laid down some serious power going this route, and I figured it would do the same for this truck which it definitely did.

What were your smarty settings...

I'm contemplating buying my old TST box back....

What were your smarty settings.

I ran on 8, with max on torque management, no increase in rail pressure, and timing for large injectors. On TST, I was running the late twins program.

You should come back when they have the dyno day.

I hear ya! Always seems I am out of town when they run an event.

Have you ever been on Dunbars rollers??? Would like to see the diff in numbers. Not you truck aint bad a@@ cause it is just wondering the diff on a truck making that kinda power.

Have you ever been on Dunbars rollers??? Would like to see the diff in numbers. Not you truck aint bad a@@ cause it is just wondering the diff on a truck making that kinda power.

If I can get near an event that he is working, I am going to jump on his then. I need to add some water and hit the strip too!

That's what I noticed.

Nice numbers gsdog1, especially for #2. Is that a 1.32 housing on the super dave?

Honestly can't say for sure. Perhaps Nathan can chime in. It's the "race cover".

What were your smarty settings.

I ran on 8, with max on torque management, no increase in rail pressure, and timing for large injectors. On TST, I was running the late twins program.

You should come back when they have the dyno day.

I hear ya! Always seems I am out of town when they run an event.

Same formula I used... It is a winner!

Congrats on the awesome numbers!

95civic2005 - personally, the cam was definitely worth the swap. There's no way I could run on the street with these injectors using the stock cam, and I saw ~ 2 mpg increase in fuel economy. Coupled with the intercooler swap (installed at the same time) a ~ 100 degree drop in EGTs.

Big Swole - thanks man! Yup, #2 only.

Congrats on those numbers!!!! I cant believe that is #2 only!! Have you ever had any problems with the tst box? I have the r37 or whatever? You cant change the timing or anything, I also have the smarty tnt-r and I have a dr performance pressure box but it is not installed. When I had the tst installed I could only run the smarty on #2 or it would make really bad timing rattle? I have a built motor, tranny, twins, twin cp3's, huge injectors. I am only running the smarty tnt-r. No pressure box or tst or anything. I am wondering if I could get alot more power from some different tuning???
Sean

We just did a build very simular setup on a 04.5 and did 937 fuel only with a Smarty and a Mp8 so I would say his #'s are not off. It also did 1110 on our dyno day with a shot of juice.

Congrats on those numbers!!!! I cant believe that is #2 only!! Have you ever had any problems with the tst box? I have the r37 or whatever? You cant change the timing or anything, I also have the smarty tnt-r and I have a dr performance pressure box but it is not installed. When I had the tst installed I could only run the smarty on #2 or it would make really bad timing rattle? I have a built motor, tranny, twins, twin cp3's, huge injectors. I am only running the smarty tnt-r. No pressure box or tst or anything. I am wondering if I could get alot more power from some different tuning???
Sean

I have had no problems with the TST running the late twins program. Keep it on the low end of the spectrum, control the timing, and then run TNT-r on the even numbers.

I think you would benefit from adding some pressure. Seems most people tend to run the MP-8 with great results.

Back