Putting it back to stock!

augustus89

Well guys, after alot of talking with myself, I've decided that I don't want my "play-toy" and my daily driver to be the same vehicle any longer. I'm putting my 07 back to 100% stock form, then selling it, getting a new DD, selling my Ford, and finding me a 12v to use as my play toy. All the parts for sale are in perfect running order. A big majority of my parts have already been bought, but if anything changes I'll try to keep everything up to date. Everything was well taken care of and I hate to see it go, but it's time to move on. All prices listed do not include shipping. If anyone has questions you can PM me, email me (blake_augustus@hotmail(dot)com), or cell is (nine0three) two4nine-seven4three2. One last thing I want to add, is anything purchased between now and Monday (April 12), will not get shipped until Monday afternoon. Thanks

- AFE Stage II w/ Pro 5 R Filter
$250 - Sale Pending

- Glacier Diesel's Intake Horn - Black
$175

- Edge EZ - 04.5-07
$200

- MP8 - 06-07
$250

- ATS 2 piece Exhaust Manifold - Heated with a ceramic coating - No Cracks
$275

- AirDog 150 - 04.5-07
$300 - Sale Pending

- Bully Dog Triple Dog w/ your choice of "Larry" tune
$300

- ISSPRO EV2 Rail Pressure Gauge -
$125

- Quadzilla Boost Fooler

- Billet Shifter Knob for G56
$50

Pictures Will Be Posted Soon!

Weighted Knob and Intake Horn both SOLD

Pending Sale on AirDog, and Exhaust Manifold.

Thanks

I completely understand!!

I just have seen wayyyy too many stories like yours here lately, and I have never had one problem out of mine. I know it's not that mine is just this amazing truck that's not going to tear up, but more like just hasn't let go yet..

Sorry guys, was out of town the past couple days and didnt have a way to update. The only thing still for sale is the bully dog programmer. Thanks

Everything is sold except what I have in different theads. This one can be closed....

Back