qssb wont spool

chadc

I just put a qssb turbo on that was rebuilt and it will not spool at all. it moves a little bit at start up but after that nothing. I can move the wheel freely with my hand but the truck wont move the wheel at all. Help?

No leaks in uppipes. Haven't had it on the street yet. Just fired it up in the shop to see how it would do and it won't spool a bit

should get it out on the street. get a load on the motor. that will give you a better idea of how its going to work.

I would say something is definately wrong. You're saying you can turn the comp. wheel by hand, but it doesn't spin when running? Sounds strange to me. Let me know what you find out.

get it on the street, i cant build any boost just sittin there with my truck either. soon as you get it on the road it should come to life. unless your just completely leaking exuast somewhere.

how big is the turbo,, on a cummins(yea not powerstroke)we've put on a turbo with a 71mm wheel and it wont spin at idle but lights on the street like crazy

Mine wouldn't spool till 2100 rpm and started to light at 10 psi, Modified QSSB/K31 from Bean 620HP on 37's

Back