Quad 4k issues

oldblue116

My quad 4k on my 02 is giving me some trouble. The display stays lit constantly(killing my battery) and I have no control to tune it. When you press the up button it just beeps. I can go through and Select anything else though. This is not a new install either. Had it on the truck for about a year with no issues like this. Any help would be great. Thanks, Mark.

You probably already tried this but unhook it for a day and try again.

It would be the same as disconnecting the battery, and I have had it disconnected for more than a day.

If the connection in the fuse panel gets loose mine will come on but nothing works. Maybe you can check that?

Well guys after putting new connectors on every power wire besides the one to the fuse box, still no good. The programmer lights up, but when you go to change tunes, nothing at all still. I'm ready to ditch this b1tch and go back to edge. First test n tune I'n 2 weeks. I will be jacked if I have to buy an edge just to make the first day worth going to.

After installing the edge comp last night, it responds the same as the quadzilla Well make that lack of response. When you hit the up button it doesn't do anything. And the first light is always on. The box does nothing when you press the circle button.

Back