Quadzilla ADR problems

99cumminsboy24v

I just put a quad ADR 4k tune on the truck in the sig but it just don't feel like it is giving all power. Also it won't recalibrate my speedo. I know that the pump wire is taped right and do you think that it might just be the stock tune in the ADR that is making it feel like it's not giving all it's power? Thanks for the help guys. Ryan

Huh? Are you trying to run it out to 4k and it's low on power in the higher rpm's? Your peak power is probably around 2700-2800rpm and it should fall off fairly fast after that. It's a VP, your timing is limited, and the turbo is on the small side to be making power in the higher rpm's.

Are you still running stock valve springs?(possibly floating the valves). Are you running an SO VP, one that's been modded, how many miles are on it?

The ADR shouldn't do anything for the speedo, you'll have to get the ABS Module re-flashed with a different pinion factor to make it correct.

Adr/pulse won't correct the truck speedo, it can display the correct speed on the pulse itself if you enter the tire size you currently have. The only way to recalibrate your speedo is to go to the dodge dealer or get ahold of a smarty.

As of right now I don't have valve springs but I set the quad to 3500 rpm and it just don't feel like it isn't getting all power. I should have worded the speedo part different but I was talking about it won't correct it on the pulse screen even when I have the correct tire size set in it. My vp is a SO vp and it has about 15,000 miles on it. I don't have a check engine light on and I had scaned it and no codes were preasnt.

Back