quadzilla ADR with pulse

backwoodsbubba8

know it all
i have an issue with my adr with pulse. it will not allow me to switch power levels. when i go into the tuning parameters window and make a selection it resets to zero once i hit enter. I've been in contact with JIGABOP in the past getting information on how to update. Ive tried http://scotch.unixmail.org/quadtunes/ and doesnt seem to be working both with the adr box and pulse monitor. when i plug it in to get info on the module it says its a DAD9802 model name software version is a 20090925 and feature code is factory. just recently checked again and found a new share page that was created and seemed to of updated my commander but still will not communicate with my adr box using this site
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x5kldm0v9v9kdus/s8hgfGwuKr
but the adr files do not work. I have a ADR 1000 on a 98.5 the other number wether it be relevent is 63762 i have tried everything please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone must have some helpful advice.... any information on someone taking over for repairs? Or servicing

As far as I know there isn't anyone to support that product any longer.
Get a quality box. i.e. Edge juice/comp, or stack- Blue Chip, Redline, TST, MVP, EZ

Absolutely...

Mind boggling to me that someone hasn't stepped up and bought the rights to these devices and products. Improved on the quality and customer care to make a successful business just my .02

I imagine not too many people want to enter the diesel programming game with the recent uproars regarding the use of aftermarket products to alter emissions on diesel vehicles. The quads were always temper-mental and a pain for many even when quad was still around for support so the likelihood of finding much these days is unlikely at best. There have been many who have tinkered with some success but most say screw it and just buy a proven box.

So yankneck you are familiar with these boxes I believe I spoke to you on the phone after playing phone tag with you for a couple days if I paid shipping to and from and whatever you charge would you repair it?

No, I will not do any repairs at all. I do not have the proper information on 1 chip that is proprietary & that is a failure point.

Sorry,
Ed

Back