Quadzilla (closing up?) memo

bluthndr

Got a memo from Quadzilla today that they are not stocking or producing anything presently, and all available stock is at dealers. Supposedly this is due to "rapidly changing technology" and "This allows us to focus 100% on manufacturing and testing of our new products."

Additionally, they close essentially saying [paraphrased] "don't call us for anything - all our stock is sold out to distributors, and we have no part numbers or pricing for anything new at this time."

Run through my BS translator, it comes back "we are out of business, but please buy our stuff and give us money until it is all gone." I invite and hope for any information to the contrary.

FYI not trying to start anything just concerned as I have some customers with their equipment and in all honesty, I think they make a pretty good product - especially for the 24-valve trucks. I really dont want to see them go away.

Well that sucks. Who's going to do product support?

Well ****. I ordered one of the last ones a dealer had today. They had Quadzilla products on their website and I waited one day too long to order one. Got online, saw they pulled the products from their site so I called and got one of the 3 they had left coming.

I have a hard time believing they are closing down completely. Unless legal issues regarding EPA crap has come about or something. I imagine that could get quite costly in a hurry.

Cool, maybe when I switch back to edge this quad 4k will be worth more than what I paid new for it lol

This sucks for VP owners....... from my personal experience Quad Adrenaline ran circles around Edge products. :(

This sucks for VP owners....... from my personal experience Quad Adrenaline ran circles around Edge products. :(

Yes and no, i personally love my quad products. Its hit and miss on quality for others though.

Got another memo yesterday from them that tech support is now fully automated...

Sent from my phone, because who has time for a computer anymore.

Apparently Quads Website is down... All the phones are disconnected too. So much for online support

Yes and no, i personally love my quad products. Its hit and miss on quality for others though.

I was a beta tester for CR trucks, back when it was supposed to walk all over the TST/Smarty and I pulled it off my truck on the side of the highway. That box scared the hell out of me watching it change levels on it's own. I was really scared of timing issues. But that was beta I know, so I'm not dogging them.

awesome. my adrenaline just started throwing my map sensor out of range code on my truck. found out this weekend and was trying to call them today about it....... and yes its def the adrenaline. i switched it with my buddy's and my check engine went away....... :( love the thing tho

I've got 2 ADR boxes here so hopefully at least 1 will continue to work. Really sucks to here this. I don't think I'd go out and buy a new one now from remaining stock if I didn't have it already. With no customer support it seems like a bad idea.

Back