Quartermans out making passes!

as promised[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 2010-03-28_09_16_58.jpg
    2010-03-28_09_16_58.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 119
I will address this one more time we had some skewed 60 ft times in the past. We thought we had body drag or guard beam problems but found out we had smoke from the waste gate getting in the beams so we routed it in to the down pipe and sealed it that fixed it no more skewed 60 ft's. This pass was all legit I have a ticket I will try to post. I hope there is a video but I'm not sure. The 60 was 1.16 1/8th was 4.96@ 141 1/4 was 7.79@ 166. The truck run very well but our attempt to back it up failed after the burnout the injector return line cracked and we had to abort. We were going to fix it and go back but the staging lanes closed in 5 minutes. Oh well another day.
I didn't doubt it, I was just wondering if you finally got it fixed.

i just want to say that there was a 15-20 mph cross wind on that pass...Im pretty sure without that crosswind it would have been slightly faster and...well you get the point :rockwoot:

Holy COW! I can't imagine going that fast yet. Some day maybe. Congrats on reaping the benefits of your work.

Proud for you Hnic and crew. One Helluva accomplishment!!

i just want to say that there was a 15-20 mph cross wind on that pass...Im pretty sure without that crosswind it would have been slightly faster and...well you get the point :rockwoot:

Yeah, and he he took a pre run dump, would of been faster too :)

Bad A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Darren!!! Glad you got that on Vid..

Damn, you had on your carbon fiber undies for that launch didn't ya?

Damn! Think of all the money you will save on front tires without them touching the track as you go down!

Nice looking pass!

Back