Question about scheids injection pumps

sleeperman

I looked at scheids injection pumps to see what they had and they had a stock pump that says it has a 4000 spring fuel maxed and larger dv. How much of a gain can you get by haveing larger dv put in?

I have no 1st hand experience with other than stock IC'ed DVs but I've read the NON IC'ed DVs deliver a small amount more in the lower RPMs compared to the IC'ed version.

I'm not aware of anyone (who'se come forward) making or having made higher flowing VE DVs. Nobody talks online about them anyway.

Can a Guy take dv out of a non ic pump and put them in an in pump and make it work?I went from an non ic pump to a ic pump and it don't seem to have the power it use to have but maybe the pump I have now is worn out.

I just changed mine had a non ic pump that went south have been running a ic pump just changed injectors & thought why not change dv,s to work just fine you may have to adjust the hold downs for the injection line because of the lenghts of the dv,s also cleaned the old dv,s & found the fuel solenoid rubber tip in one of them

Back