question on 2.6 s475 sled pulling turbo

dodgeram082500

Ok guys have a question for you sled pulling gurus tried to seach it couldnt find anything ,but what I want to know is can you plug a s475 bore down to 2.6 inches and pass tech? any help would be appreciated.

It will work, but you must have the wheel clipped (machined) down to 2.6, and the clip must protrude into the bore 1/8 inch. The 2.6 bore must be followed out eaxctly for at least 3/4 of an inch to make it legal.

Scheids rules aren't as tight as some out there. If you're going to look at pulling other places in the midwest you should get together the rules from other organizations and make sure you cover them all. For the first time in many years it looks like a number of clubs have went to some common rules which helps make it easier. Chris

Scheids rules aren't as tight as some out there. If you're going to look at pulling other places in the midwest you should get together the rules from other organizations and make sure you cover them all. For the first time in many years it looks like a number of clubs have went to some common rules which helps make it easier. Chris

whitch is a GOOD THING FINALLY!!!!

I don't know that there will ever be one rule, but this is the closest we have seen them. Some of the rules guys send in, I'd hate to be teching those trucks.

I don't know that there will ever be one rule, but this is the closest we have seen them. Some of the rules guys send in, I'd hate to be teching those trucks.

Nah probably really easy. They don't tech the trucks LOL.

Nah probably really easy. They don't tech the trucks LOL.

yeah they just open the hood and look "yep looks like it has a turbo of some sort and some nuts welded on the down pipe to look like cross bolts...and the 2 steel braided lines that lead to the intake couldnt mean he is running a bottle...they must be heavy duty boost gauge lines....YEP LOOKS GOOD TO ME" HAHAHA!!!:bang

Back