Question on fuel leak...

B N S slammer

I thought I finally got all the bugs worked out, but now I've got a fuel leak where the #6 line threads into the head. It's seeping fuel right out of the bottom of the threads. The line is tight and the truck runs fine. Just wondering whose run into this and what the fix might be?

O-ring on the cross over tube would be the first thing I would check out, then check the sealing surfaces of the cross over tube and the injection line.

I tried takin the lines loose where they're clamped together and loosening the line. I tightened it all back up and it still seeps out a tad bit...

Good possibility that the line is cracked. I had more than my fair share of cracked lines on my p-pumped 24v. The number 6 line at the head seemed to be my trucks favorite line to crack.

I had same problem. I change o-ring and make sure that the line is same angle than cross over tube. And now it's good.

O-ring on the cross over tube would be the first thing I would check out, then check the sealing surfaces of the cross over tube and the injection line.

Ya I don't understand how my suggestions got changed to just try to tighten it more. But good luck, lol.

Back