Question on V2 controller/tune tool

holsky

When I just downloaded the newest updates on my computer and V2, now when I go to start the tune tool it get stuck on the "loading calibration definition". If I unplug the USB cord and plug it back in without closing the tune tool it will load up fine. I didn't know if anyone else out there was experiencing the same problem and if there are any fixes for it. And I also tried another cord and it still does the same thing.

Thanks,
Austin

There is a fix for this issue on the EFI Live forum in the software section I believe. They released a new software to fix the issue.

There is a fix for this issue on the EFI Live forum in the software section I believe. They released a new software to fix the issue.

Damnit your right. I just found it on there, I guess I should have looked on there first. LOL

If anyone is having the problems here is the page for it.

Update: Aug 06, 2013

I have the newest upgrade and I am having a problem now since it that when I plug v2 into laptop it will sometimes just go to a blue screen and I have to unpluge it and try it till it works any help on it would be great.

I have the newest upgrade and I am having a problem now since it that when I plug v2 into laptop it will sometimes just go to a blue screen and I have to unpluge it and try it till it works any help on it would be great.

I think I read somewhere on efilives forum that you need to update your usb driver or something of that nature.

Back