questionable!

TwiztedMetal

cummins crusaider
Is the mighty Cummins going to rule the roost once more, or are the very quick 6.0s going to come up for a surprise attack!? how about those LBZ duramax rigs ehh? very fast indeed! the racing season is going to be interesting ladies and gents, stay tuned:ylsuper:

Dom:rockwoot:

TwiztedMetal said:
Is the mighty Cummins going to rule the roost once more, or are the very quick 6.0s going to come up for a surprise attack!? how about those LBZ duramax rigs ehh? very fast indeed! the racing season is going to be interesting ladies and gents, stay tuned:ylsuper:

Dom:rockwoot:

Yes the Cummins will continue to rule.:aiwebs_011:

I'm a Ford guy...but I think this year will still belong to that ratty inline 6. LOL

i like everything that works (i love being unbiased so i can give everybody poop LOL) but i think rich is right. them inline boys are hard to catch for sure! Darren M and Jeff G just keep getting faster and faster!

For sure dom, even when i had my 7.3 i knew the cummins was top of the roost, im just hoping i can get near the roost with my common rail...

I have to agree, the numbers speak for themselves. The other rigs are catching up fast, which makes it better for everyone:rockwoot:

Well here we are closing 07 very soon and Cummins is still king :)

Those powerstrokes sure had us scared huh??? LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Those powerstrokes sure had us scared huh??? LOL
Yeah I can't wait for this new 7.3 Common Rail tech they're speaking of! A certain fella on here believes that the 7.3 will be the new king because of it's 1.4L extra.....I am trembling so bad I just dropped a duece in my Dickies!

CumminAtYa said:
Yeah I can't wait for this new 7.3 Common Rail tech they're speaking of! A certain fella on here believes that the 7.3 will be the new king because of it's 1.4L extra.....I am trembling so bad I just dropped a duece in my Dickies!

Ya I hear that it will cost less then a set of 7.3 injs and you get a free quarter pounder with it too. :hehe:

Only one i'd be worried about is that pesky mixed metals motor in the GM's.. As for the Fords. I'd be more worried about a modified 2.3 turbo pinto :hehe:

Well one day they might get some payback, but until then we'll just continue to have fun pokin' away...:hehe:

We all made fun of the diapermax, but that came back to bite us.. The Ford must just be a slow learner :kick:

Back