questions on parts

I am doing a conversion in my superduty, sick of the 6.0 I have some questions. I wanna use my bullseye 66/74/14, I got everything balanced main studs, head suds fire ringed, gonna do valve springs, pushrods, mahle pistons.

The questions i have are what cam gonna be a street driven and a lot of pulling, what injectors would work good. I am looking at a pump right now that i am 99 percent sure i am getting. That has quick rate cam, 5000 rpm springs done by scheid. Any input and help is greatly apreciated thanks

I am doing a conversion in my superduty, sick of the 6.0 I have some questions. I wanna use my bullseye 66/74/14, I got everything balanced main studs, head suds fire ringed, gonna do valve springs, pushrods, mahle pistons.

The questions i have are what cam gonna be a street driven and a lot of pulling, what injectors would work good. I am looking at a pump right now that i am 99 percent sure i am getting. That has quick rate cam, 5000 rpm springs done by scheid. Any input and help is greatly apreciated thanks

Give Hamilton a call for the cam, springs and pushrods and an F-1 dealer for injectors. I don't pimp anyone's products so I just told ya what I run. Exergy injectors seem to work well with guys I know also.

When you say pulling are you referring to a sled or tow rig?

If for work I don't think you will like that 66mm charger.

I use Hamilton for cam, pushrods, etc. Give zack a call. He knows best what cam is best.

Good luck on your convo. I'm doing the same convo too.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

sled pulling and some goose neck hauling thanks for the input i appreciate it i have the 66 from my 6.0 is y i was hoping to run that then put twins on it next year

Back