quick fp gauge ?

them gauges are junk just to let u know
but for ur ? all u need is remove the pump banjo bolt flip it over and tap it to 1/8 NPT and then reinstall it with ur sender

them gauges are junk just to let u know
but for ur ? all u need is remove the pump banjo bolt flip it over and tap it to 1/8 NPT and then reinstall it with ur sender

Chase is entitled to his opinion, but I have friends who have had good luck with GlowShift. Its a gamble you have to decide if you want to take, because I have heard bad also.

I would NOT use their FP gauge as it use's a electronic sender and doesn't read the pressure directly. Just get a 0-60psi boost gauge and put a needle valve at the banjo bolt so if you ever develope a leak you can shut the fuel off going to the gauge.

Chase is entitled to his opinion, but I have friends who have had good luck with GlowShift. Its a gamble you have to decide if you want to take, because I have heard bad also.

I would NOT use their FP gauge as it use's a electronic sender and doesn't read the pressure directly. Just get a 0-60psi boost gauge and put a needle valve at the banjo bolt so if you ever develope a leak you can shut the fuel off going to the gauge.

Agreed Mark :Cheer:
but i have had 3 trucks i have installed them in to come back beacuse the egt shorted out,boost tubing wouldn't stay on,the gauges rattle,and fuel pressure sender went out. My wife wanted them in her truck i said no but she just likes how u can change the colors:badidea: LOL

I have 2 freinds running around with the elite 10's, nice gauge setup in my opinion. One has had color issues but that is a wiring issue we know already, the other has had virtually no problem and if you stay in contact with glow shift they will pretty much replace anything no charge.

Side note: the online customer service guy that you can chat with is funny. lmao

Very true I have glowshift gauges and my boost tubing is constantly blowing off and the gauge is about 5psi off. Egt gauge works fine though.

I like my autometers, good gauge. I just like the Glow shift Daisey chains that make wiring fool proof.

I was recently looking into a set myself. This seems like a crack head deal but I'll share what I found.
Go to ISSPRO and the have $100 rebate extended from till? But I did email them about it and its still a current pro mo
My friend bought his Isspro's from dieselpowerproducts he wheeled and dealed. but got all 3 gauges fuel pryro and boost for 320 - 100 rebate so he did really good

isspro electric fp gauge is the way to go no chance of leaks or anything just buy a 3/8 or 1/2 fuelline adpter or what ever size fuel line you are running to the pump. summit jegs or even auto parts stores have them. tef tape and thread into the adapter then u are done. i even had mine inbetween the filter and vp pump cause i had a big line kit on there and no pulsation or anything. consisitant readings all day long.

I like my Glowshifts. I have 2 3in1 gauges in my Ford conversion. the boost gauge lines blowing off I cured by putting a zip tie on the line, and If you use a fuel psi get a snubber. Soon all the GS boost gauges will be stepper motor with electric, which I like. a small gauge wire is easier than a boost line IMO.

Easier, but more prone to fail.

I've never had a problem blowing the tubing for my boost gauge. Nor have my many friends running far more boost...

thanks for the input guys and i was about to order them yeserday and my buddy had them in his powerstroke called and told me they were junk and it seems like the glowshift were a hit or miss with ppl so i just went with autometer ultralites .

I have an electronic autometer fp gauge mounted on my steering column. Autometer recommends using a "snubber" before the sensor because of the violent pulsations from the lift pump so it doesn't ruin the sensor. Does glow shift say anything about that?

i bought the pyro, trans temp and boost , i still need the FP gauge so if i bought a mechanical fuel pressure or boost gauge and use a needle valve i can fuel straight to the gauge in the cab ? without any diesel oder does this sound correct guys

i bought the pyro, trans temp and boost , i still need the FP gauge so if i bought a mechanical fuel pressure or boost gauge and use a needle valve i can fuel straight to the gauge in the cab ? without any diesel oder does this sound correct guys

Use an electric Gauge or use one of those isolators that change to antifreeze you do not want to run fuel in your cab.

Many have run fuel straight into the cab.

You won't have a smell unless you have a leak.

Back