R.I.P. Dick Landy

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
1-11-07 The Mopar Legend, The Dandy One, Dick Landy passes........

R.I.P. Brother.

Dick Landy was a mopar racer from back in the day. He was at the forefront of the factory AF/X Racers, before they were called Funny Cars....

:bow: :bow: Godspeed to a legend.

Still have a few old Hotrod’s with articles in them about him and his small block Pro Stock engines titled Landy’s 10,000 rpm dandy small block Mopar.
The greats of this sport of ours were just regular guys with a little imaginations and ingenuity. Those were the days when a group of guys could build something in their garage and go competed with the big factory teams. I’m sure that there is a little more support for the Mopar side at the track in Heaven

I knew Dick and his son Robert fairly well. I took the 340 for my '69 Dodge Dart GTS to them to play with. It came back with almost 500HP. When ever I would go there to pick up something, I would try to talk to Dick and shoot the stuff. He was never too busy to tell a story. I will miss him and it is a great loss to the drag racing world.
Godspeed Dick,.....

I had just talked to his son at the sema show and got a few pics of his old challenger. RIP Landy.....

jambbii said:
I had just talked to his son at the sema show and got a few pics of his old challenger. RIP Landy.....
Mike is a good guy also....
:rockwoot:

Back