Race truck any interest

Coaltrain

Selling my 94 2wd race truck ran 11.73 with hot rod 370s in it currently has standard 370s in it to run low 13's for sportsman nhra events:
Has Helix 2 cam,oringed head with arps,Ponci modified 7100 with custom plate and gsks from Brad Ponci,Full Fass 150 with 1/2" Aluminum lines,Full set of guages,B&M shifter,Full Billet Trans with manual VB and IE Shafts,Dunrite Convertor,M&H Slcks on Centerline rims,Custom Rear Suspension,Source Automotive Twins 66 over 400 with cooltwist intercooler,Fuel Cell with cooler,Trans cooler,Maghytec DD,Driveline loops, meets all nhra tech rules up to 11.50,7" Stack,Tonneau cover,Traction Bars,Lowering Springs up front,Line Lock.Interior is stripped no heater or ac, I have the wiring harness for the power windows.If interested pm me and I will get some pics your way also have some videos of previous runs @ the track.This truck is set up strictly for racing not daily driving.Readt To Run

truck

Bump will include 20' flatdeck for 16000, also will part out if nobody wants it complete

Back