RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Just got word from Jeff. He just got home with this.

2012 RAM that more than likely be a stroker 12V he's been working on.

He's going to be starting on it Monday and sending me pics to post for updates as the build progresses...

This will be built to sell and he'll continue building them if interest is there.

1DFD52C7-4B38-41B6-A0B7-446395E1C4A4-479-000000B761A42989.jpg

A new truck deserves a best of the best CR build. Much more to be desired in my opinion.

Lavon

HE's staying with the Original "RAM 2000" history.. New truck but all mechanical.

I love a CR too but something about a new truck with that 12V sound is just SO cool!!

You know what they say, " If you have to ask, then ........ "

lol

I'm in the same boat... lol

Haha your probably right about the price. Would be sweet if the hemi came with it to swap into a mustang. Any plans for a 4dr?

Haha your probably right about the price. Would be sweet if the hemi came with it to swap into a mustang. Any plans for a 4dr?

He actually sold the Hemi abd Trans back to the dealer as part of the purchase..

Jeff does NOT do 4dr hot rods... He hates extra weight... lol
That's why hes always biotched at me about hot rodding 4dr trucks.

Also tell him to move his fingers for the pictures!

He ALWAYS does that and I gripe at him every time.. LOL

I see the cr vs mechanical fight but I don't know which way I would go if I could afford it lol

Looks as if Garmon has experience with fast 6.7's, looking at swoles other thread.....so maybe he likes 12v more.

this outta be a sweet build. I'm pretty sure I saw a 4th gen like that with a diesel in it at the NHRDA race in Ennis.

A new truck deserves a best of the best CR build. Much more to be desired in my opinion.

Lavon

Seems like it would be the only choice. A nice clean stock looking 6.7L

Agreed. That would be a super fun ride with a smokeless 6.7 and a big t6 single charger.
I agreed with all of the above!

Swole, I thought since Rich did some EFI Live tuning for Jeff; Jeff then said he would never do another 12-valve build(or something like that)?

I am just not a fan of was is essentially pre-WWII technology anymore.

Either way, I am sure it will be an awesome build and eagerly await updates:).

He loves CR's and knows that's the future. I think this has more to do with request from customers / potential buyers. Plus it keeps on line with his previous 4 Ram 2000's. Kind of a history thing.

Back