Ram50

Good luck Arch!

Holly Crap I forgot to holler at ya. Craig made five of the fittings today. I made a mistake and told ya they were 10AN. They are only 8AN. You could bush it up if you wanted but you still have to push fuel through that little ID at the Pump.

I had the hernia fixed Friday. They found two hernias and a fatty growth. Doc said he had to open me up instead of laparoscopic.

I got some poop out this morning. Yea Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm down for a week or so before getting off the couch. Please bare with my boredom. lol

To you young fellas out there. Work hard but don't be a hero. It ain't worth it. I know first hand. Doc said if I didn't change my lifestyle, I'd be right back in there.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Something is happening in my life. I don't want you reading this like I'm some kind of Bible thumping churchy. All I can say is I believe God has excepted me as one of his children. I didn't ask for it, somehow the holy spirit has truly entered my heart and I am realizing what a huge waste I have made with some of my time here in the physical world.

When I say waste, I am talking about the hours/ days/ months/ years of my life I have spent hating. I have been wronged so many times in my life I could probably become the poster child for it. lol

I recently purchased some parts from a member on here gcoffee94ram. I bashed this fella so bad I think they finally took down the post. I want to publicly apologize to Mr. Coffee. Mr. Coffee may or may not have wronged me and I chose to assume that he did wrong me without 100% proof. You know 99.9% proof still leaves that .1%.

I'm trying to tie all this together without writing a book and I'm having trouble. Mr. Coffee, please forgive me of my transgressions against you. I will see to it your parts are returned to Mt. Diesel. You can have them back and keep the money. I no longer want to feel this hate in my heart for you. I was such a slave to devil here.

I also want to publicly apologize to Mr. Jody Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies. I have done nothing but hate since this whole deal came down. I have spent countless hours in misery letting the hate overcome me. Somehow God has opened my eyes to see all of this and I felt compelled to apologize to Mr. Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies.

I left Mr. Stirewalt a phone message and I just uncontrollably poured my heart out on the message. I could not hold back the emotion and wonderful feeling I felt in my heart as I forgave Mr. Stirewalt for his transgressions. You cannot imagine the weight I chose to carry. I was immediately relieved of my burdens with Mr. Stirewalt and I truly felt I had put this one to bed.

Well, this past Sunday, March 5, I get a text out of the blue from Mr. Stirewalt that he was in the area and he had some parts for me. I met the man and his family face to face for the first time.

I just want to thank the good lord above is all I can say.

Anyone interested in seeing some pics of my new parts????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hello all,

Something is happening in my life. I don't want you reading this like I'm some kind of Bible thumping churchy. All I can say is I believe God has excepted me as one of his children. I didn't ask for it, somehow the holy spirit has truly entered my heart and I am realizing what a huge waste I have made with some of my time here in the physical world.

When I say waste, I am talking about the hours/ days/ months/ years of my life I have spent hating. I have been wronged so many times in my life I could probably become the poster child for it. lol

I recently purchased some parts from a member on here gcoffee94ram. I bashed this fella so bad I think they finally took down the post. I want to publicly apologize to Mr. Coffee. Mr. Coffee may or may not have wronged me and I chose to assume that he did wrong me without 100% proof. You know 99.9% proof still leaves that .1%.

I'm trying to tie all this together without writing a book and I'm having trouble. Mr. Coffee, please forgive me of my transgressions against you. I will see to it your parts are returned to Mt. Diesel. You can have them back and keep the money. I no longer want to feel this hate in my heart for you. I was such a slave to devil here.

I also want to publicly apologize to Mr. Jody Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies. I have done nothing but hate since this whole deal came down. I have spent countless hours in misery letting the hate overcome me. Somehow God has opened my eyes to see all of this and I felt compelled to apologize to Mr. Stirewalt/ Fatt Technologies.

I left Mr. Stirewalt a phone message and I just uncontrollably poured my heart out on the message. I could not hold back the emotion and wonderful feeling I felt in my heart as I forgave Mr. Stirewalt for his transgressions. You cannot imagine the weight I chose to carry. I was immediately relieved of my burdens with Mr. Stirewalt and I truly felt I had put this one to bed.

Well, this past Sunday, March 5, I get a text out of the blue from Mr. Stirewalt that he was in the area and he had some parts for me. I met the man and his family face to face for the first time.

I just want to thank the good lord above is all I can say.

Anyone interested in seeing some pics of my new parts????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I worked as a carpenter with the same hernia for 3 years when I was younger had it fixed went right back to work. Got it again. Had it for the last 7 years like this. Don't really feel like going back to get it fixed but I know I'll have to. It's low as well.

You need to lay off the Jesus juice man. Seems like your all over the place.

I worked as a carpenter with the same hernia for 3 years when I was younger had it fixed went right back to work. Got it again. Had it for the last 7 years like this. Don't really feel like going back to get it fixed but I know I'll have to. It's low as well.

You need to lay off the Jesus juice man. Seems like your all over the place.

Lay off the Jesus juice?? Have a little empathy, this man just went through a major change of heart.

I don't know the OP, but it takes a lot of humility to forgive and to forget. That's why humility is a Christlike attribute, Jesus forgave everyone, he made it possible to return to our heavenly home because he forgave US. The OP deserves a little more respect than "lay off the Jesus juice"

I'm really ok with the negative comments. I appreciate YOU YOUNG GUNS15 and Ram12vcummins.

Most folks who actually know me think I'm on some sorta something as well. I have no explanation other than God.

Prob some big a$$ tumor I thought was my brain. lol

So where's the pictures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just one for now. She still won't let me move it into the bedroom!!!! Maybe if I let her keep a goat in there...??? lol

fatt_head.jpg

This will be the last post on this thread for a while. We have stripped Bodacious of all her running gear and set the bare chassis out to pasture for a little while.

What a ride!!!

Be sure to look for updates on the 'Shop Truck' thread. We are currently back at it about half throttle trying keep the little fellers happy.

Back