Ran my 07 F350 4x4 LWB crew cab

BIGT

Just got my sct by innovative xcal2 and decided i would see what it would do at the strip.. My truck is TOTALLY stock other than the sct extreme street tune.. I have 3500 miles on it.. I am also weight challenged..lol I am 6 ft 7 and about 375 and i have a gooseneck hitch , and a toolbox full of stuff..

First pass 15.11@88..48 with a 2.07 sixty
Second pass 15.09@88.41 with a 2.03 sixty Spun a tad in 4wd
Third pass
tried the race tune for grins 15.01@90.67 with a 2.19 sixty (didn't bring up any boost as i did not know what the race tune was gonna do)

Decided i was not gonna run the race tune since i don't have exhaust or a egt guage to see what the temp might be..

So back to the street tune.. last pass really pushed it up against the converter hard and track had cooled down as well as ambient had dropped a good bit..

14.95@88.7 with a 1.99 sixty and it spun a tad..

How much would a cat test pipe or a muffler delete help? Would either on help more than the other? or both?

Thanks, BigT

Is this reasonable or should it be faster , or ????

Also i am launching in 4 high , do yall flip it out of 4 high once you get rolling or do you leave it in 4 high until the end and take it out?

Are you adding the delete pipes for power or temp reduction? You won't see much, if anything power wise, you will see a slight difference in egt's, but not much.
Are you running in 4x4? That will help with your traction problems and lower your 60' times. Seems like you should have a 13 sec truck with a better launch

I am really just wondering if the et /mph is pretty normal , slow, or ???

Second i am considering a mbrp exhaust system vs. putting a delete pipe for car or muffler or both.. In tother words what could i expect from exhaust upgrade to the mbrp versus the delete with the factory exhaust?

And i was looking to get some pointers on launching.. Iam currently leaving in 4 high and spooling against the converter until i show 10 lbs approximately on the in dash boost guage.. I don't wanna hurt the tranny so the reason i am asking how some of the other guys launch their rigs..

Would like to see some mid 14's but once i see that i probably won't ever run the truck again.. I have a race car for that..lol

Hard telling on your et/ mph because you have a heavy truck with a ton of extra weight.
I ran 13.9 with Innovatives street tune a few years ago, but I have a supercab not a cc and I don't go 375 LOL

Back