Ran My Truck In Vegas

6SLOW

i have a 04 cc sb 4x4 leveled 35x13.50r18 nitto at with 18x10 mkw m19 4" exhaust and s&b intake looney tune ran a 14.4 @92 with a 1.85 60ft is that good i have heard of lower times but not sure what wheels or what track

Hi,

Your looney can range anywhere from 13.5 to 14.3. Your times would depend on some variables including the track, weather conditions and your driving.

We have different variations of the Looney too.

Thanks,
Vivian

Each truck is different for sure.My best time with DJ's most current "Looney" for my truck is 8.51@77.2mph in the 1/8, I havent ran it in the 1/4 mile with this tune but should be good for some 13.60's I would think. With my street tune it went a 13.84@94mph(8.68-1/8). Your tires are probably slowing you down a touch I would think but your times are pretty good. Also track/sea level would show a variance in times as well. I've gotten several tunes from DJ and the truck just keeps running better and better! They'll certainly work with you to get you where you want to be, Good Luck!:ylsuper:

Thank you Philip and Congratulations :cheer::cheer:

We're working with Cory to get better times. :woohoo:

Thanks,
Vivian

I'll tell you right off the bat one thing that's hurting you is those tires. I know because I run the same size and they hurt my times. Just add more mods to make up for the bigger tires.

Back