Ran on the dyno today.

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
tried a mild tune and (2) .073 jets... they are -3 lines so whatever that means..i think dennis told me they flow .073 ... or around there. made 791/1550 ..not bad for the first huff of giggle gas.

Not to bad mike congrats. You need to get that thing on the track and run it. I wanna see the new track times.

Good job Mike, now turn it up, see what it will really do. Put some 6an lines on it, turn up that programmer,, LOL

Good job Mike, now turn it up, see what it will really do. Put some 6an lines on it, turn up that programmer,, LOL

i had -4 lines made but there is a mystery fitting issue going on..lol solenoids have some fitting that isnt -3 or -4 ....

hey mike... you got 100 fuel only hp on me..this thing is a turd on fuel on the dyno.

hey mike... you got 100 fuel only hp on me..this thing is a turd on fuel on the dyno.

I know, whats up with that? I figured you would roll 680 plus on fuel. But I bet your track times show better numbers.

I run -6an from the bottles to the solenoids, and if I cant mount the solenoids direct I run a -4an (less than 24")

What does the curve look like? Nice run BTW.

very flat mike..over 750 from 2300 rpm's... i forgot my copy at the shop. ill get a copy.
what else is done to the truck? just a tune and n2o? very impressive btw!

fuel system,upgraded stock turbo's, ported heads, mod'd stock pump. the tune seems very mild so i think there is a lot more in it..we'll see.

Back