Ran out of fuel.

that pond froze over yet? dump truck done? ..bwahaha..schidt never dies on here...lol...

penis pump..fer real...if it was any bigger girls wouldnt let me use it....

ahhhhhhhhhh..feel the love jory

well i got 12 more days to go on my 30 day ban on fbook soooooo..yupper

I have a self imposed ban from FB. I tried it a few years ago so I could see a video a buddy posted and couldn't get out of it fast enough. I was getting bombarded with friend requests from people I went to school with, I didn't like them then, don't want to FB with them now.

well i got 12 more days to go on my 30 day ban on fbook soooooo..yupper
Hahaha! Was thinking you must have caught a big ban this time, haven't seen anything posted for a while! Hurt someone's feelings again?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Facebook has been pretty boring without the Carvis daily blog. Scott, you should just make up a nickname and friend us that you actually like (assumption :hehe:).

We have a pretty decent time on the facespace pushing the limits of the fact checkers.

Facebook has been pretty boring without the Carvis daily blog. Scott, you should just make up a nickname and friend us that you actually like (assumption :hehe:).

We have a pretty decent time on the facespace pushing the limits of the fact checkers.
Or can do more like me and keep the shenanigans in messenger! Highlight of your day I'm sure! ?

Or can do more like me and keep the shenanigans in messenger! Highlight of your day I'm sure! ?

Not really. I wish you'd clean it up a bit. I have to delete it about twice a day and my kids are always grabbing my phone to listen to music or do whatever. I don't need that stuff on my phone. :poke:

Not really. I wish you'd clean it up a bit. I have to delete it about twice a day and my kids are always grabbing my phone to listen to music or do whatever. I don't need that stuff on my phone. :poke:
? you know they see worse at school! Be a good opportunity to talk to them about the finer points of life!

? you know they see worse at school! Be a good opportunity to talk to them about the finer points of life!

My kids know the finer points of life, trust, me. I had to explain why the cattle gave piggy back rides about 10 years ago. They know how it ALL works. LOL

What they don't need to know is the fact that some people like fruit shoved up their asses or whatever else you've sent me in the last three days. :hehe:

My kids know the finer points of life, trust, me. I had to explain why the cattle gave piggy back rides about 10 years ago. They know how it ALL works. LOL

What they don't need to know is the fact that some people like fruit shoved up their asses or whatever else you've sent me in the last three days. :hehe:
I don't remember any anal fruit ? We're all degenerates, just to vary degrees, and who tries to hide it out of shame!

Last edited:
Just stay away from Facebook. We have a page for the shop that doesn't work for shit as far as receiving and sending messages, and their tech department is too busy with editing banning and moderating to help me

... as far as personal account...Screw that. The personal life I enjoy belongs to me and the people in it, not "facebook friends" and moderators.

Jeff.....if you friend me ill make yer page alot more fun i promise...........i does allow me to share some of our life with my family in ohio...

Jeff.....if you friend me ill make yer page alot more fun i promise...........i does allow me to share some of our life with my family in ohio...

Haha. You are my friend mister.
Our business page does allow friending, just likes and followers.

Haha. You are my friend mister.
Our business page does allow friending, just likes and followers.

absolutely we are..!:snoop:lol...ill be in touch soon for filters btw...comin up on 25k...im not going 185k like our friend from ok..at least he can use that for an excuse:hehe:

Shut your dirty whore mouth when it comes to the mighty VE! Only problems with them are pervious owners hacking them up. Slow but reliable as the fat girl you have saved as Pizza Hut on your phone….

Gremlins were standard equipment on '88 to '93 models and '98.5 up. They were optional on the '95-'98's.

Back