Random parts taking up shop space...

BlackSkyRacing

Living Under a Rock
Trying to clean up the shop, prices aren't set in stone.

Complete 24 Valve head, previous owner had it resurfaced for a HG job just before the turbo scattered. Will need new valves and a valve job. - $300 (Also have rockers and pushrods if needed)

Complete 12 valve head, at machine shop now, can have requested machine work done, appears to have had a recent resurface for a HG job as well. - $300

Core 844(190hp) P-Pump, ran great when pulled off of a Ford dump truck, not a complete virgin though as the plate was MIA. Governor spring cover still had the tag wire on it though. - $300

Stock P-Pump lines - $90

P-Pump Gear - $100

Stock dodge 24V Valve Cover - $50

Several Stock Flex Plates - $20

SAE Bellhousing - $50

Eatons and allisons... I actually have two, one out of a bus, another out of a medium duty truck. One even has the starter. Not sure if I want to let that go or not though.

a quick inspection and poor man's magnaflux revealed nothing, but that's why it's at the machine shop; for an official inspection.

bump, may have a home for the 24 valve head, have not heard back from the machine shop on the 12 valve head.

12 valve head has a clean bill of health crack wise, but forgot the engine it came off of was missing #1 injector for some time while sitting outside (bought it as a core). Although it is only rusty where the head gasket didn't seal, it will likely need a complete resurface to clean it up properly (might get lucky with a wire wheel though). If you guys need pictures of anything feel free to text me at 7153086080 with your requests. I am coming down to TS as well, so I might be able to bring some items along.

Updated list and prices, all items are OBO:

Complete 24 Valve head, previous owner had it resurfaced for a HG job just before the turbo scattered. Will need new valves and a valve job. - $250 (Also have rockers and pushrods if needed)

Complete 12 valve head, as described above. - $200

Core 844(190hp) P-Pump, ran great when pulled off of a Ford dump truck, not a complete virgin though as the plate was MIA. Governor spring cover still had the tag wire on it though. - $200

Stock P-Pump lines - $60

Stock dodge 24V Valve Cover - $50

Stock Flex Plate (found one more) - $20

(2) SAE Bellhousings - $50 ea

Totally forgot I had some driveline parts yet too...

23 spline 241 DLD- $200

23 spline passenger drop 205 with coupler - $200

Dana 70 3.55 open dif - $300

(2) small shaft slip yokes - $50ea

Back