Random second gen 12v parts

will24

That guy
Just doing some house cleaning...

Autometer 3 gauge pod (complete pillar) - could use repainted from being tossed around the shop $20 plus shipping - fits 94-97 Ram

attachment.php

OEM Cummins oil filler - not sure if the gasket is still there or not, no cap - $10

attachment.php

AFE Stage 1 filter mount with stock intake tube - looks rough, needs bead blasted and painted, it is solid. I could probably blast it and clean it up a little later this week - $40 plus shipping

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OEM Cummins HX-35 outlet adaptor and clamp - $20 plus shipping

attachment.php

Turbo oil drain pipe - Cummins tube, modified to clear an S300, it is pinched down where it goes around the wastegate rod, I never had a problem with it restricting oil flow etc, but I am super gentle on a cold truck - I had 50k plus miles on this before I went to the flexible - on a stock 12valve it will connect to the stock silicone hose

attachment.php

Attachments

• pillar.jpg
    pillar.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • oil fill.jpg
    oil fill.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • afe.jpg
    afe.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • afe2.jpg
    afe2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • intaketube.jpg
    intaketube.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hx35outlet.jpg
    hx35outlet.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • oil drain.jpg
    oil drain.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
Also have a set of 12 valve heater tubes. I bought them on here, hot tanked them and bead blasted them. They have a coat of etching primer and 3 coats of cummins apex red on them. They're a little chipper up from sitting in the garage etc. $75 plus shipping

u8uvyqym.jpg

9edabygu.jpg

I have that same AFE setup and the filter mount rusts pretty easy with the stock powder coat. Guess it just didnt get into the seams well. Zero issues with a good coat of high solids paint on it.

I have that same AFE setup and the filter mount rusts pretty easy with the stock powder coat. Guess it just didnt get into the seams well. Zero issues with a good coat of high solids paint on it.

Good deal, I am going to blast it this week and throw a coat of paint on it, looks like crap the way it is!

Back