Rave at a pull?

JL Builders

On a quest for more power
Wonder when this will start happening in the states. Hilarious!:lolly:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWy5kSVkupc"]Tractor Pulling 2012 Ahoy Rotterdam (Deel 1) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know about hilarious, I think it's kinda badass personally. They sure as hell have a nice indoor sled setup. Looks like they've got it figured out on how to make it a little more of a 'show' and put asses in seats.

I can see that happening here, but with some gay ass Jason aldean playing. The parking lot oralers will rev as the antics unfold.

I like how the deere's headlights came on with the turbo and went off with it.

I can see that happening here, but with some gay ass Jason aldean playing. The parking lot oralers will rev as the antics unfold.

Amen to that $hit! I hate that S.O.B. and all his partners with a passion.

BTW that was a pretty sweet sled pull/show

I think it's pretty cool they give that kind of attention to sled pulling. That would be sweet to see some opening action at the farm show. Though the pyro technology is a bit behind wherever this is. Cool to see it. I'd say the pullers would be flattered to see such a pre show for everyone waiting to watch them pull.

Would never work in the states. Someone would complain about epileptic seizures. We had guy who used to run local work stock class at the fair back home. He used his truck as a chase truck so it had strobes in head and tail lights and a light bar on top. He would turn them on durring his hooks till someone complained and now he can't run with them on anymore.

It's funny you posted this, just last night I wasted countless hours watching pulling vids on youtube and came across Rotterdam 2013. I know it wouldn't work here like they do it, but I did kinda like how they tried to really put on a "show" as someone else mentioned. Europeans really do like their electronic music and their sled pulls.

Back