rcfreak/kellen

CHEMMINS

Bought a turbo off em here - Silver bullet 66/74/14 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

As you can see it was sold to me. Paid for well over a month ago. He said it needed a rebuild after I paid for it. So I forked over funds to get it rebuilt as well.

He says he rebuilt it and sent it out. Has no tracking number. So he says he will overnight his other one. Still no tracking number. Still no turbo.

Tried pm'ing him a few times. He hasn't been on. Tried emailing him today, and Texting him. No reply as of yet either.

As of right now, I just want my money back. Don't care about the turbo....I'll buy another one.

I see he has lots for sale....has anyone received their goods after paying for them?

If anyone knows him....please do the right thing and get him to respond to me, and get my money back please.

He had great communication until the 12th and he disappeared. I can get screenshots of all the pm's back and forth as well if needed.

Yup used paypal, but used the "Other" option because he was rebuilding it, so product/service/? so used other. Went to dispute it today, and Paypal says I can't.

I mean the guy has tons of stuff for sale....even sent me pics of it torn apart....

Not sure if something happened to him or his family. But 43 days is enough. He has over a grand of my cash and no communication.

I bought an output shaft from him. It was a smooth transaction, BUT I am local and met him in person.

What was the full name and did he give you his address for any reason?

Kellen Kukoly is his name. So maybe someone knows em. I think he is trying to start a shop.....him and his dad.

Some info I found on the world wide web. If you know his relatives...contact them!!!

Kellen Kukoly currently lives in Vine Grove, Kentucky. Before that, Kellen lived in Elizabethtown, KY from 2008 to 2008. Before that, Kellen lived in Omaha, NE from 2008 to 2009.

Kellen Kukoly is related to Nicholas Kukoly, Kellen Kukoly is also related to Bobbi Kukoly, who is 46 years old and lives in Omaha, NE. Kellen Kukoly is also related to Betty Kukoly, who is 76 years old and lives in Fremont, NE. Kellen Kukoly is also related to Chett Kukoly, who is 48 years old and lives in Elkhorn, NE. Kellen Kukoly is also related to Tresa Hampton, who is 51 years old and lives in Bardstown, KY.

I sent him a pm. We will see if it helps. I would blow up his FB every hour till he gets back to you

All items have been shipped. If you do not recieve it shortly you will recieve a full refund. I have been busy last few days working 6-6 and my handicapped father mails everything while i am working. After work I help my father, girlfriend, and 5 month old daughter. My number is 715-2455 Ryan you posted 714. I will provide tracking number after work, I will be helping my father move after work so please give me a bit.

Disturbed and chemmins you both have pm's

Last edited:
Yikes...... I can understand being upset, but putting someone's personal info up, all over the www is a bit much don't ya think?

Last edited:
In procees of moving. Multiple trips with a 40ft enclosed trailer, 2 garages and storage unit and 2 houses everything is everywhere. I forgot, it's a customs number I believe, I'll get it

All items have been shipped. If you do not recieve it shortly you will recieve a full refund. I have been busy last few days working 6-6 and my handicapped father mails everything while i am working. After work I help my father, girlfriend, and 5 month old daughter. My number is 715-2455 Ryan you posted 714. I will provide tracking number after work, I will be helping my father move after work so please give me a bit.

Disturbed and chemmins you both have pm's

Probably why you never replied to my text.

If you get the tracking number.....great. Then we can see where it is.

Back