Read my smoke trail

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I pulled last weekend, and im pretty sure i forgot to turn my nitrous solenoid on before i pulled the RWYB class. My wife got a picture of my stock class hook, then took a video of my open class hook.

I shut my locker off just before i pulled on the scale, pulled over to where my buddies were pitted, i shut my bottle off and went to purge the pressure from the line only to find my solenoid off. I was dead set i had left it off until i found i was 1/4" from a 12valve with a 2.6ish charger running the same amount of spray as me. Look at the smoke and give me some opinions please.

Have a look and tell me what you think please.

433.jpg

Billetbong

Last edited:
sounds like pulling in maryland...everyone runs nitrous now in the stock and street class

i guess if one of them ever wins, someone might complain, but until then i think everyone is just waiting for a big backfire

i guess if one of them ever wins, someone might complain, but until then i think everyone is just waiting for a big backfire

I should have pitched a fit when no hoods got popped for the "stock" class, the only rules where no hanging weight, must have been driven there single turbo and no oxygen extenders. But hey, thats how it is around here.

SO anyone actually look at the picture VS the video and have an opinion confirming or denouncing what i believe i did?

a guy admits to running nitrous in a rwyb class and hes a *****? not like hes hiding it or runing it in the stock class, IMO it takes balls to spray on stock rods with an lb7.

how mite you know this tj? care to give any names???

:eek:wned:

That's just his nature I believe?
Likes running his mouth with nothing to back it up. He started a bunch of smack on our local pulling forum about coming down and showing us how its done ect ... Then gets down here and has 30' put on him bye a 6.7L and a 12v, he only put 8'on me in my vp truck.
Don't know why mr.bates feels the need to make frivolous accusations but over the years of reading his trash talk and starting threads just to get people riled up is probably his way of dealing with his inadequatesy's I'm assuming :blahblah1:

:eek:wned:

That's just his nature I believe?
Likes running his mouth with nothing to back it up. He started a bunch of smack on our local pulling forum about coming down and showing us how its done ect ... Then gets down here and has 30' put on him bye a 6.7L and a 12v, he only put 8'on me in my vp truck.
Don't know why mr.bates feels the need to make frivolous accusations but over the years of reading his trash talk and starting threads just to get people riled up is probably his way of dealing with his inadequatesy's I'm assuming :blahblah1:

You still crying about some **** from last year? grow up *****.

I should grow up and you can act like a child and talk chit behind a computer screen? Be careful who your calling a ***** man, if you come back down to Va you can definitely get a chance at the title if you want it that way. Instead of running your mouth you should put your fat a$$ on a treadmill *****

Wow, gonna stoop to personal attacks? Alright there Billy badass...why don't you make up some more fake distances about how much I lost by

Just curious tho, why didn't you talk all this **** or knock me out when we stood and chatted after the pull last year, instead you wait over 11 months and become an e-warrior and start running your mouth on a forum out of the blue... Lol

I never talked to you last year chief, you tried talking to me while I was loading my truck on my trailer. And what distances am I lying about? Your trying to say the green stepside didn't put 30'on you? And yes if your going to call me a ***** I am going to say something back to you

I never talked to you last year chief, you tried talking to me while I was loading my truck on my trailer. And what distances am I lying about? Your trying to say the green stepside didn't put 30'on you? And yes if your going to call me a ***** I am going to say something back to you

Friday night results-
1. SLDGOAT- 309.9
2. Mike Hartman 309.2
3. 6.7Cummins 303
4. TJ Bates 298
5. Bobbi Jo Swartz 285
6. Jason Lambert
7 and 8 were the white dmax, and blue cummins, dont know the distances tho.

Looks like Friday night it was 11' by the stepside, and 5' by the 6.7

On saturday night i think the stepside had issues and either didnt pull at all or had trouble on the line, I can not remember, but I was 2nd place behind Mike Hartman's dmax.

I have hardly been on the forums this past year, my truck has been down since last winter because the motor was worn out, then i got laid off and when I went back to work I bought a house and the truck has been sitting. I am still unsure why you feel the need to bring up old **** and start a pissing match, but I thought this whole beef was in the past.

Im out, I'll go back to rarely posting on any forum so I don't offend anymore internet badasses.

a guy admits to running nitrous in a rwyb class and hes a *****? not like hes hiding it or runing it in the stock class, IMO it takes balls to spray on stock rods with an lb7.

Balls or a total dis regard for your 200k mile motor....... I dont expect any pullers from areas with reputeable clubs and leagues to understand thats how things are done up here in NY, 13 truck pulls throughout the year with 17 sets of rules. I really just wanted guys to check out the picture, watch the video, take a look at the smoke trail and give me a damn opinion. To me, using the flags on the sled as a refference, it looks as though the haze is about the same. Ignore the initial plume of black at the beginning, ive got my MAF set as lazy as it can be.

sounds like pulling in maryland...everyone runs nitrous now in the stock and street class

TJ, I dunno... His screenname and your pull truck name are quite similar. Do you share the same propensity to use nitrous? LOL

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Back