Ready for a 10mm or 12mm cp3

Chowderhead72

Exergy, SS, ED, DDP? What's the difference. I only need a 10mm (60% overs; 100% maximum) but would bigger (12mm) be better or is there more of a failure potential with going bigger than needed? What would you buy: a used Exergy 12mm (with a claimed 5k miles) or a brand new 10mm from S&S?

Why do I see very few mentions of Engineered diesel? Bad rep? Why?

DDP I see mentioned more often and is available for less money. Bad Rep? Why?

Any help would be appreciated.

I've not seen any bad reps for either company. Esp DDP. Where are you getting your sources on bad reps ?

I've not seen any bad reps for either company. Esp DDP. Where are you getting your sources on bad reps ?

Easy now... I'm just looking for info man. Not implying anything at all.

I had hoped to be able to find some sort of useful facts as to the variance in prices. I don't do drama; period. Is it just hype based and one is just as good as the next? Or is their a measurable difference. II and ATS were never even a consideration.

I'd go with a 10mm if you're never going bigger. It's not like a ppump where larger will shorten your injection event. It's just building pressure by moving volume.

Nah it's cool I'm just asking cause I'd like to read it cause I couldn't find any info on DDP pumps far as good or bad reviews really.

What about shanes pumps from Wicked / motosport diesel? no sure where he has been but i tried finding a link for you but it looks like he has changed his website again. ive been on his pump for at least 6 years now making plenty of power.

if i had the money id go Exergy over DDP

What about shanes pumps from Wicked / motosport diesel? no sure where he has been but i tried finding a link for you but it looks like he has changed his website again. ive been on his pump for at least 6 years now making plenty of power.

if i had the money id go Exergy over DDP

I was under the impression that he had gone a different direction in his life and was out of the game. I think one of his old 10.6 pumps based on a 6.7 cp3 would be awesome. Got any contact info?

Any difference between SS and Exergy? Looks like Shane is done. Called the only number I could find and it's disconnected.

I have one of each on my truck. So far no compaints about either. Call Brent @ licoln diesel supply. He is a good dude and will steer you in the right direction as for your needs.

Back