Ready to do water/air intercooler, any suggestions?

blos101

Life Saver
Getting ready to do a water to air intercooler on the puller. What did some of you guys do about making yours? Any suggestions/pictures?? Thanks.:thankyou2:

I did order it from them. Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Well the water to air intercooler project is almost finished! Just a couple more things to do.

What charger are you running? I'm just curious as I noticed that the frozen boost units max out at 70 psi.

well the camera takes huge size pictures and I can't figure out how to resize them to make them small enough to post here. Guess I could email them to anyone who really wants to see them. So just let me know on that one. Otherwise I give up. Brian

Ok email sent. Feel free to post them if you can figure it out. Let me know. Brian

well the camera takes huge size pictures and I can't figure out how to resize them to make them small enough to post here. Guess I could email them to anyone who really wants to see them. So just let me know on that one. Otherwise I give up. Brian

Quick version to post here on Comp is to resize them in Paint, I actually just open them with paint and save as same name to over right them, other than that put them in a photobucket account.

Jim

Back