Rear End, and drive line parts for 3.0 Truck

EricStaab

Sponsor
Looking for advice and opinions on what is the best setup for rear end, and drive line parts for a 3.0 truck. Could be a Cummins or Duramax.

Really depends on your budget. If you have unlimited funds call up profab or SCS and just order everything. If not a 20-145 and a sqhd stock will hold up with either Profab or SCS dropbox and reverser in front of it

Mark at Greensburge machine will build you a sheet metal SQHD complete axle for around $5500.

Advance chassis is around to same too. But I've had a hard time getting them respond to my questions.

start machining your own parts like I've tried to talk you into. I went profab reverser/DB. aluminum center 20/145, building it as light as possible. but if guys can get complete sheet metal sq's for that price. jump all over that.

Not enough time to do everything, probably easier to start with purchasing some parts, plus we have a lot engine parts to make.

Mark at Greensburge machine will build you a sheet metal SQHD complete axle for around $5500.

Advance chassis is around to same too. But I've had a hard time getting them respond to my questions.

You have # & what state

Not sure where you got your numbers, but you can't even come close to buying the parts for that.

Not sure where you got your numbers, but you can't even come close to buying the parts for that.

I'd go out on a limb and say that's a housing and center section, locker, with ring and pinion ... no axles, no spindles, no hubs... but like I stated previously.....so I didn't bother to look into it, things that sound to good to be true, usually are not.

Last edited:
Back